Psychiatric Medical Care’s inpatient psychiatry units provide evaluation and treatment for older adults, typically over 55 years of age, who are suffering from mental health issues including depression, anxiety, and behaviors related to dementia.
We offer holistic, comprehensive care to help patients deal with behavioral issues that occur during the aging process. As part of our holistic program, we review prescription and over the counter medication to ensure maximum therapeutic effect for our patients. Green Oak Behavioral Health provides treatment for depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease accompanied by behavioral issues.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, or need immediate assistance, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
“PMC’s inpatient programs are a safe place for seniors to begin the healing process. We are passionate about providing excellent clinical care in a safe and restraint free environment. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our care and having a staff that has a heart for caring for our nation’s most vulnerable patients.”
Hospital partner management services include:
- Reducing risk associated with lack of inpatient mental health services.
- Reducing frequent bounce back visits from patients who are experiencing psychosomatic symptoms.
- Providing valuable mental health services to meet the needs of your community.
- Reducing throughput time for busy emergency departments.
- Providing behavioral health resources for de-escalation for your hospital and emergency department.