Working at PMC
At PMC, we want you to look forward to coming to work and we’re committed to fostering a culture of accountability and kindness where our team members are rewarded, encouraged, and supported.
Although our main corporate office is in Nashville, Tennessee, we offer employment opportunities across the country. In each location you will find the same dedication to our mission and to our patients.
In 2017 and 2018 we received the “Best Places to Work” recognition from the Nashville Business Journal.
“PMC is dedicated to creating a positive work experience for its employees and does so by promoting work-life balance and providing encouragement and kindness in all interactions. I have been given many different opportunities within the organization allowing me to achieve many of my career goals. It also so rewarding to truly make a difference in the lives of older adults all over the country. Coming to work for PMC has been one of the best decisions I have ever made!”
“Senior Life Solutions is a great place to work. I have felt supported and encouraged in every aspect of my job. PMC and Senior Life Solutions have proven to me personally that they value my happiness and success concerning my career goals. It is a true blessing to work with seniors and be part of their journey to greater happiness and peace.”
“PMC goes out their way to create a culture of kindness. Everyone is on the same page about the direction we are going and what it will take to get there. The transparency and communication is unmatched and we all know that we are contributing to something bigger than ourselves.”
“I am so pleased and proud to be a part of the Senior Life Solutions program. Being able to work with a compassionate, creative and dedicated team of coworkers in such a unique and effective program is rewarding both personally and professionally. It is a joy to connect with senior adults and have the privilege of being a part of the positive changes this program is making in their lives.”
To ensure we retain and invest in great people, PMC provides its employees with excellent benefits, recognition, training, and the opportunities needed for professional growth. See below for a summary of our excellent benefit offerings.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Free dental and vision insurance for employee only coverage
- Extremely competitive medical insurance rates for employee only and family coverages
- Company-paid Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) available
- Health and Welfare Planning Tools, and Health Advocate program
- Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Legal Services Plan, Identify Theft, Term Life Insurance, Group Universal Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Auto and Home Insurance, Pet Insurance
- Corporate Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) plan with 100% company match up to 4% – immediate participation and vesting!
- Continuing Education Assistance
Competitive Compensation/Pay Rates
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 3C Rewards and Recognition Program
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with generous company contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
- Accrue up to 24 days of paid time off (PTO) each year
Psychiatric Medical Care (PMC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.